MAURITIUS PUBLIC SERVICE
PUBLIC ADVERTISEMENT NO. 19 OF 2016
The Public Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be considered for employment as Fishing Boat Inspector (Engineering) on a contractual basis in the Ministry of Ocean Economy, Marine Resources, Fisheries, Shipping and Outer Islands for an initial period of one year, which may be renewed thereafter.
Salary: Negotiable in the range of Rs 17,675 – Rs 37,775 a month plus salary
compensation at the approved rate.
The Certificate of Competency as Officer-in-Charge of an Engineering Watch
(OOW) issued in accordance with Regulation III/I of the International Convention
on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers
A Certificate of Competency as Chief Engineer of Fishing Vessels (1500 Kw).
A Certificate of Competency as Chief Engineer of Fishing Vessels (750 Kw) or more.
Closing Date: Applications should reach the Secretary, Public Service Commission,
7, Louis Pasteur Street, Forest Side, not later than 3.00 p.m. on 08 March 2016.
- The Notice of Vacancy and the application form (PSC Form 7) as well as
other details regarding qualifications, duties, terms and conditions of employment of the post are available on the website of the Public Service Commission at http://psc.govmu.org and at any of the following addresses:-
- the Enquiry Counter of the Ministry of Civil Service and Administrative Reforms, Ground Floor, Emmanuel Anquetil Building, Port Louis.
- the Enquiry Counter of the Public Service Commission, 7, Louis Pasteur Street, Forest Side.
- the Chief Commissioner’s Office, Port Mathurin, Rodrigues.
- the offices of the Mauritius High Commission/Embassies overseas.
- Candidates are encouraged to submit on-line application through the Government
web portal at http://www.govmu.org
Public Service Commission,
7, Louis Pasteur Street,
Date: 17 February 2016 FOREST SIDE.