PUBLIC ADVERTISEMENT NO. 21 OF 2016
Vacancies for Post of Town and Country Planning Officer
in the Ministry of Housing and Lands
The Public Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates
who wish to be considered for appointment as Town and Country Planning Officer
in the Ministry of Housing and Lands.
Salary : Rs 27,425 a month plus salary compensation at the approved rate in a scale
from Rs 27,425 to Rs 52,775 (26 54 75).
Core Qualification :
A degree in Town and Country Planning from a recognised institution.
Closing Date: Applications should reach the Secretary, Public Service Commission,
7, Louis Pasteur Street, Forest Side, not later than 3.00 p.m. on 09 March 2016.
- The Notice of Vacancy and the application form (PSC Form 7) as well as other details regarding qualifications, duties, terms and conditions of employment of the post are available on the website of the Public Service Commission at http://psc.govmu.org
and at any of the following addresses:-
- the Enquiry Counter of the Ministry of Civil Service and Administrative Reforms,
Ground Floor, Emmanuel Anquetil Building, Port Louis.
- the Enquiry Counter of the Public Service Commission, 7, Louis Pasteur Street,
- the Chief Commissioner’s Office, Port Mathurin, Rodrigues.
- the offices of the Mauritius High Commission/Embassies overseas.
- Candidates are encouraged to submit on-line application through the Government web portal at http://www.govmu.org
Public Service Commission,
7, Louis Pasteur Street,
Date: 18 February 2016 FOREST SIDE.